Consider Video Wall Rental in Dubai to make your Event an indelible success
With the ever-evolving technology, video walls have emerged to be the perfect medium to showcase your achievements at the events. Be it, your sales targets, advertising your products or live capture; video walls are a great way to keep your clients hooked at the event. Many big companies try to get away with the static displays during their events, but video walls are a welcome change and a refreshing concept which has the ability to connect to every sector of the audience. We at Techno Edge Systems offer video walls rental in Dubai which can help you take charge of the event in a stride.
Important factors to consider before selecting the right Video Wall for your next Event:
1. Identifying the Location:
Choosing the right location to set up a video wall is as important as the technology.
• The room size dictates the size of the video wall. Multiple display screens from 2×2 display screens to any possible number of screens can be considered based on the size of the room.
• Brightness is another factor that influences the placement of the video wall. The location that receives too much brightness can downplay the effect of the video wall.
• Video walls are ideally designed for indirect viewing. They work best when placed with a tilt for perfect viewing angles.
2. Choosing best Technology:
Identifying the right technology for the event is utmost important. Like the front-projection systems, the combination of LED, LCD flat panels and LED-lit DLP projection cubes and rear-projection systems.
• The rear-projection cubes are ideal for the relatively smaller rooms.
• LED or LCD panels or the combination can be used if the distance from the wall is limited.
• Front-projection is ideal for large rooms or open-air events.
3. Getting Technical:
Now that the technology is sorted out, the next step is to figure out the brightness and uniformity.
• Different screens which are a part of the video wall can have altered resolutions. But, it is essential to have a uniform brightness level within the same display screen. Choose the display screens with at least 95% uniform brightness.
• The uniformity is usually not measured towards the edges. Therefore, it is recommended to perform a dry run to check the levels of uniform brightness beforehand.
• Auto-brightness and the color balance features should be checked beforehand in case of multiple displays. All the tiles, though with different levels of brightness should balance out well while acting as a whole.
• Focus more on the contrast between the displays. Higher contrast helps in the easier assimilation of the information and is also easy on eye for the viewers.
4. Video Wall Controllers:
This is the hardware used behind the screens to control the multi-display video walls. Flexible and user-friendly controllers can help in managing the effective display of information across the screens.
Plan ahead with video wall rentals and make your next event user successful. For installations, video wall rental price in Dubai and budget planning, talk to our technicians at Techno Edge Systems for a perfect planning. Check out our website www.laptoprentaluae.com or Contact Us at +971-54-4653108 for more information.